Rock Church Academy's mission is to provide an exceptional, Christ-centered education in a safe environment, where scholars will be nurtured, challenged, equipped, and trained to be the next generation of leaders for the Kingdom of God.
Who We Are & What We Believe
Rock Church Academy is an interdenominational, independent Christian educational institution, incorporated as a non-profit religious organization under the laws of the State of Maryland. Rock Church Academy adheres to the tenets of faith of Rock City Church. We believe that the school is an extension of both home and church in its objective to train up children “in the way they should go.”
Our well-rounded instructional approach fosters academic rigor, problem solving strategies, creativity, critical thinking, communication, character development, leadership development, and life-preparation skills, including economics and financial literacy. Our private campus is surrounded by 8 acres of nature, which enables us to place an instructional emphasis on the environment and caring for creation.
1. To ensure that each child comes to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
2. To provide a rigorous educational experience for all scholars.
3. To help scholars recognize and understand their unique giftedness and provide opportunities for them to use their gifts.
4. To equip scholars with essential life skills such as leadership, communication, character, problem solving, financial literacy, and more!
5. To encourage scholars to "love their neighbor" by learning responsible citizenship, patriotism, and compassionate community service.